Monday, April 2, 2012

Currently...

I am linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade and participating in my first ever "Currently" linky party!

 


GOSH!!! I am sooooo computer illiterate!!! It took me an HOUR to figure out how to get this done and on my page!!  Then, while I'm doing it, I realize how easy it actually was!  What's funny is that many of my students could probably have loaded this in 5 minutes without having to look through Farley's old posts to see if I could find out the directions!

Thank gawd I have a Rowling quote to go to for this situation:

Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain.  ~J.K. Rowling

Yea! So there, Mr. Currently-picture-text-computer-load-up-thingy!!!  In my day...we used typewriters!!!!!!!  Hahahahahaha!!

Always,



0 comments:

Post a Comment