1. Are you married, do you have a bf, or are you flying free as a single lady/man?
I am married to my high school sweetheart, Scott.
2. Where did you grow up?
Good ol' Pasadena, Texas.
3. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what is his/her name?
Yes. Cooper, a mix between a chiuaua and a yorkie. He's a mutt but should be a cat because of his attitude!
4. What is a favorite tv show you are embarrassed to admit to watching?
Jerseylicious. I don't know why. I also love all the psycho Real Housewives.
5. Are you a saver or a spender?
6. What is your favorite children's book?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
7. Were you the class clown, teacher's pet, or neither?
I was in between.
8. Who is your favorite athletic team?
9. Where did you go on your last REALLY fun vacation?
Denver, Colorado with the fam!
10. Who is your favorite actor? Actress?
Actor-Gerard Butler; Actress-Anne Hathaway
11. Tell about the last time you cried because you were happy.
When my daughter had her military wedding. We loFve our son-in-law and she was so happy...
12. What is your favorite season?
Fall, of course! Some small winter weather (cold rain, light wind), Christmas smell, falling leaves...
13. What is your biggest regret?
Not having more friends MY age who have children the same ages as my own.
14. What food do you just NOT like at all?
Liver! ::ACK:: Once, when I was little, I thought it was a piece of steak (and I looooove steak). I picked it up to take a big bite before my mom caught me and it was the driest, most disgusting thing ever. To this day, I won't even try it. Plus, the thought of eating some animal's live is disgusting...
LAST BUT NOT LEAST FOR MY TEACHER BLOG....
15. Who was your most memorable teacher, and why?
Sister Florentine...yes, I was taught by nuns! If we were too loud, she would give homework assignments in the lowest voice possible. And we were in big trouble if we missed them. (Our parents were paying directly for our education, mind you.) But I also remember her encouraging my love for reading and having contests that I enjoyed. I think I read a book a day in her class; every Beverly Cleary/Judy Blume I could get my hands on!
16. What is your most embarrassing teacher moment?
Falling down the stairs when trying to be authoritative!!! My biggest fear and my most embarrassing moment...and it happened TODAY!
Link on, my friends!